Professional, News & Government
News (magazines, online newsletters, etc.)
- Tokyo Noticeboard
- Japan Entrepreneur Report (newsletter)
A monthly newsletter devoted to covering new business activity in Japan.
- Being A Broad (newsletter)
Online and in-person support and information for women living overseas.
- Japan Today News / Metropolis
- Japan Inc.
- Terrie’s Take
An insider’s comments on Japan’s high-tech business world, with a focus on strategies and financing.
- The Daily Yomiuri Online
- Asahi News Online
- Nikkei Net Interactive
- Mainichi Daily News
- Kyodo News Online
- The Japan Times Online
- The Tokyo Weekender
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA)
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture (Monbusho)
- The Ministry of Public Management, Home Affairs, Posts and Telecommunications (MPHPT)
- Council of Local Authorities for International Relations (CLAIR)
- Japan External Trade Organization
Provides small and medium-sized enterprises with support for their international trade and investment activities
- Tokyo Business Entry Point
Tokyo Business Entry Point was launched by the Tokyo
the Metropolitan Government as a one-stop information
portal service for foreign-affiliated firm’s operating or looking to operate in Tokyo.
Non Japanese Government in Japan
- Australian Embassy in Japan
- New Zealand Embassy in Japan
- United States
Resources for Understanding Business in Japan and the Japanese Market
- iTVJapan -Japan’s first virtual television network featuring insights of top business and economic leaders of Japan’s International Business Community
- Japan Market Entry Competition (JMEC)http://www.jmec.gr.jp/latest_news/index.html
- English Language Teaching in Japan
- Guerrilla Marketing GENIUS